Date/Time: Thursday, February 23, 2012 | 1:30-3:00 p.m. EST
Price: $359 Per Location – CDs available for purchase
Join PR News on February 23 for this Webinar that will provide the tactics you need to build relationships with key media professionals for your brand or your organization. In addition to showing you how media professionals are using the major social networks, our expert media relations trainers will also show you what kinds of actions are most likely to produce negative reactions and harm your relationships with time-strapped journalists and bloggers.
At this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify and engage with influential media professionals on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
- Know when and how to engage with media pros directly on Twitter
- Know what is likely to make a media pro “unfollow” you
- Use your Facebook page as a center of sharable news and content that attracts the media and inspires “likes” and engagement
- Optimize press releases for social media
- Build relationships with media pros on LinkedIn and track their career progress and beats
- Use Facebook and Twitter for crisis communications
- Optimize your online newsrooms to attract media coverage
- Monitor online content and safeguard your organization’s reputation
- Measure the ROI of your media relations efforts
In just 90 minutes you’ll learn smart tips, tools and next practices for managing and improving your media relations initiatives. You’ll walk away with the most effective ways to leverage social media, break through the noise and gain the edge on the competition.