Did you know that WordPress.com is extremely SEO friendly right out of the box?
If you blog here at WordPress.com, you’re already ensuring great search engine results, without even having to try!
But if your search rank still isn’t where you want it to be, here are four quick steps you can take today to start improving it.
Photo by Vince Kusters
“Wait,” you say. “I thought you said these were going to be quick, easy tips! Posting is The Hardest Thing Evah!”
I feel you. Writer’s block is real, but an active posting schedule of useful content is rule number one in traffic building.
Posts don’t have to be a ten-paragraph original academic essay to be worthwhile, though! Here are some ideas if the blank page (well, post editor) is getting you down:
- Post a photo you’ve recently snapped, with a few lines about where it was…
View original post 661 more words
Social Media is an extension of your “Brand” and having professionally designed Social Media profiles is as important as the design of your website. The Smiley Stone E. G provides comprehensive graphics package for Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, YouTube and other social networks.
Please contact us today to discuss your needs on how we can help you stay connected.
Two-Pack: Attractive branding across two sites of your choice – we recommend starting with Facebook and Twitter, just $350 for a limited time only .
Four-Pack: Double the reach of a Two Pack and attract customers from Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Twitter, just $650 for a limited time only.
Six-Pack: Pull out all the stops and get more business with your brand on Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest, just $950 for a limited time only .
Before we can get started, we require some additional information about you, your business, what you’re after, and in which areas we can help. Please provide as much detail as possible, and we will get back to you with a quote!
Affluent lifestyles today are technology-enabled and media-infused. In recent years, their ownership of mobile devices went from niche to mainstream with unprecedented speed, and their overall use of digital media continues to rise.
At the same time, Affluent use of traditional media such as television and print are down only modestly, resulting in an overall increase in their engagement with media brands more broadly. Although Affluents describe their lives as busy and multitasking, there are no signs of satiation in their hunger for content and connectivity. The 10 takeaways below highlight the integral role of digital media in Affluent lives and lifestyles.
- Internet (and Google) use essentially universal: 99%+ use the Internet, and 93% used Google search in the past 30 days.
- Time online is rising: Affluents now average 41.6 hours online weekly – up 27% from 2011 – with strong growth for sites devoted to social media, streaming entertainment, shopping, travel, and branded/curated content sites.
- Mobile devices are proliferating: 41% personally own tablets, up from just 9% in 2011; 63% have a smartphone, up from 45% in 2011.
- Technology has become indispensable: 74% describe their lives as intertwined with technology, and many consider their devices extremely or very difficult to live without (70% of laptop owners, 66% of smartphone owners, and 33% of tablet owners).
- Affluent media use takes no holidays: In the past year, three-fourths of Affluents took a smartphone on vacation, and nearly half took a tablet or laptop. The list of digital activities done while on past-year vacations is extensive, with a majority checking personal email (75%), checking the weather (72%), getting maps/directions (66%), and keeping up with the news (57%).
- TV has gone high-tech: While Affluent viewership of traditional TV is declining 3-4% per year, Affluent TVs are increasingly connected: to video game consoles (60%), to the Internet (40%), and to streaming media devices (18%). In addition, 56% watched video on an “alternative platform” (computer, smartphone or tablet) in the past seven days.
Multi-screen multi-taskers: A majority of Affluents describe themselves as using their laptops, tablets and smartphones constantly or regularly while watching television, and 51% have engaged with social media about a TV program while watching that program.
Technology continues reshaping retail. Two-thirds have “show-roomed” (searching merchandise prices/availability digitally while in a retail store), and one-in-five do so regularly. In addition, Affluents expect to make a majority of their holiday purchases digitally.
“Tech-enthusiasts” are a large segment: In most categories, about one-fifth of Affluent consumers are enthusiasts and/or high-end shoppers. For the technology category, this figure is twice as high – for example, 42% agree, “I try to keep up with technological developments.”
Technology is the new aspirational luxury: Mass Affluent purchasing of traditional luxury brands drove the luxury boom of the mid-2000s. Today, technology, and particularly the constantly-evolving mobile devices, meet the needs of aspirational luxury shopping experiences. Across a dozen categories examined, technology has by far the largest number of Affluents who “typically buy high-end or luxury” offerings.
Stephen Kraus is SVP, Chief Insights Officer, Audience Measurement Group, Ipsos MediaCT, author of three books on affluence and success in America.
- Leisure travelers increasingly affluent – and female (today.com)
- What Can You Learn From The Mass Affluent Training? (dareellgsarver.wordpress.com)
- Mass affluent are political and economic target (nextbigfuture.com)
- Luxury Brands and the Lure of Social Media (euromonitor.com)
- Best Luxury Television Providers Standings Issued by bestofluxury.com for December 2013 (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Jamaican Lifestyle: How technology, smartphones and electronics puts us in danger Part 3 (theislandjournal.wordpress.com)
- Luxury Lifestyle Blog Pursuitist.com Celebrates 150K Affluent Facebook Fans (businessinsider.com)
- RAND Luxury Presents The Luxury Technology Show in New York March 4, 2014 (cedailynews.com)
- Rich folks are suckers for digital media (and online ads) (venturebeat.com)
- Best Luxury Television Providers Standings Issued by bestofluxury.com for December 2013 (virtual-strategy.com)
Instagrawing Users to Send Private Messages
This holiday season, Bobbi brown introduces Old Hollywood, a collection that celebrates the glitz and glam of iconic American Screen Sirens. This sultry collection offers something for every type of woman, ensuring that you will always be red carpet worthy.
Available at all Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Counters and at www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com