Social media marketing (SMM) is one of the biggest growth markets in Internet marketing today. With 800 million members (as of July 2012) Facebook is a tremendously popular social networking site. Its massive reach provides compelling opportunities to connect with customers, both current and future, through fan pages, news feeds, groups, and throughout the site. That’s a huge potential market for any business. So, is social media marketing a must-have for you and your business, and which social media marketing services do you need?As your social media consultant I will take time to examine exactly what social media marketing services are right for you and your business. I will guide you through what social media marketing services are right for your target markets, your customers, and your potential audience.
h4>SMM: How Social Media Works
Social media is a phrase that cover many different types of web 2.0 websites which allow interaction and contributions, such as:
- Special interest forums
- Social networking sites such as Facebook and myspace
- Micro blogging sites such as Twitter
- Virtual communities
- Q&A and ‘ask an expert a question’ sites such as Yahoo Answers!
- Video and images posting sites such as YouTube and Flickr
- Review sites
- Social bookmarking sites, such as Posterous, Digg, Stumble Upon, Google Reader.
Social Media Marketing: It’s All About You
In social media and network marketing, it really is all about you – your motivation and commitment, who you are, whether you’re trustworthy, and whether you have something of value to say or offer that will help others.
Social Media Profiles: Get Involved
Successful social media campaigns succeed because they are pro-active.Outsource your social media activity and I’ll help you choose the right social media marketing services (SMM services) to boost your business profile.
- Social Media Marketing (leticiadelmonte.wordpress.com)
- Mediabistro’s Social Media Marketing Boot Camp Starts Tuesday (mediabistro.com)
- New Social Media Features for Marketers to Be Aware Of [Marketing Update] (hubspot.com)
- Posts With the Most: Using Social Media for Marketing (shortsalemagna.wordpress.com)